- Men's Fellowship
- 9/13/2019, 6:05 AM – 7:30 AM
- (Room)-Eagle's Nest Student Center
CVCS Men’s Fellowship meets every Friday, and we are doing a video study called “Winning at Work and Home.” This dynamic series is designed to focus on the two areas that are central to a man's life—family and career.
We will have plenty of excellent coffee and light food to help get you jump-started.
- Dates: Every Friday school is in session.
- Time: 6:05a – 7:30a (coming late or leaving early is no problem—we just want you there)
- Location: Eagle’s Nest at CVCS (ground level near the blacktop)
The Men’s Fellowship studies are designed to be casual. If you are unable to attend the first session or know you may miss part of the series, please come when you can. Also, just come as you are.
And as always: No Cost, No Preparation, No Decaf, No Dress Code
If you have any questions or to be added to our email list, please contact CVCS Dad Marcus Griffin at email@example.com