Men's Fellowship Movie Morning
- Men's Fellowship Movie Morning
- 1/10/2020, 6:05 AM – 7:30 AM
- (Room)-Eagle's Nest Student Center
Men's Fellowship - Perfect Opportunity To Give It A Try - Movie Mornings
For the next 2 Fridays (January 10 & 17), CVCS Men's Fellowship is having a special movie morning. If you haven't attended before, this is an easy way to give it a shot.
We will be watching the movie Courageous which will challenge you to be more than just a "good enough" father. (Ladies, sorry this isn't a couples' movie morning, but feel free to nudge your husband to join us.)
We will divide the movie over two weeks to have time for fellowship and discussion, as well. (Don't worry if you miss part 1, as we will get you caught up before part 2.)
If you have wanted to give Men's Fellowship a try, but are not certain about a study, this is your chance. The next 2 weeks offer an easy way to come check out the gathering that has seen over 35 CVCS Men join.
- Dates: Every Friday school is in session.
- Time: 6:05a – 7:30a (coming late or leaving early is no problem—we just want you there)
- Location: Eagle’s Nest at CVCS (ground level near the blacktop)
If you have any questions or to be added to our email list, please contact CVCS Dad Marcus Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org