The Institutional Logo is comprised of several symbolic elements designed to demonstrate our commitment to knowledge, faith, morality, and discipline.
- The Shield in academia is traditionally a symbol of strength, safety, and institutional stability, all of which characterize CVCS, but for the Christian school, it is also represents the shield of faith as part of the armor of God described in Ephesians 6.
- The Banner commonly displays the name of an institution (Ex. Harvard), and we have proudly displayed CVCS in this manner.
- The Eagle has been a symbol of power and strength since the ancient Roman Empire. In its soaring position, it represents the aspirations for our students to rise to lofty heights, to accomplish great achievements, and to embody the spirit of Isaiah 40:31, "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles."
- The Cross is the most prominent feature, located at the bottom center of the shield because it is the foundation of our existence and central to all we do. It represents the love, mercy, and truth of God through his Son Jesus Christ.
- The Rays of Light that form the pattern on the shield represent Jesus' words in Matthew 5 in which He says of us, "You are the light of the world." CVCS students are positioned to serve others and share God's love to make the world a better place because of their love, goodness, and beauty.
The Athletic Logo possesses several elements that will be used in a variety of settings.
- The Full Athletic Logo features a fierce, aggressive eagle positioned in attack mode. Its talons are grasping the word "Eagles" written in a custom font designed specifically for CVCS. No other school in the world has this font!
- The New "C" was also designed solely for CVCS. Its pointed edges and sleek angles are designed to reference the athleticism and agility of the Eagle itself. A full "CVCS" in this font is still in production and will be used in a variety of settings upon completion.
- The Eagle and C Lock Up features our new "C" with the eagle flying through the center of the letter. This combination will be used most commonly to represent our branding in the community because it best combines all elements of the new look.