We’re in the process of setting up RenWeb’s ParentsWeb – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to see academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others. In the coming weeks, we will be emailing you further instructions on completing your child's online registration forms through your RenWeb account.
All you need is an Internet-capable computer to view information such as:
RenWeb has created a five-minute ParentsWeb Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is ParentsWeb.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb. Please take a moment to watch this video on creating a ParentsWeb login: https://vimeo.com/152634570 The password to access the video is ParentsWeb.
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- In Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, go to:
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.