Welcome to Capistrano Valley Christian Schools! You are to be commended for your diligence in pursuing the best possible educational setting for your child. It is one of the most important decisions you will consider as a parent. CVCS teachers and staff are dedicated Christian professionals committed to work with the minds and hearts of young people teaching them to think, learn and live from a Biblical worldview.
Applications to Capistrano Valley Christian Schools are considered in the order that they are received. For those candidates applying for early admissions (GPA 3.5 or above) we suggest starting the application process early to ensure full consideration. Open enrollment for regular admissions begins Feb. 1st each year.
To begin the admissions process, please click here to apply online
. After the completed application has been submitted, the Admissions Department will schedule an appointment for entrance testing (if required) and a family interview with one of the principals.
Directly after the family admission interview, you will be told if your child has been accepted. Your financial commitment, which consists of the registration and family entrance fee will secure the applicant’s placement. Both fees are non-refundable.
A completed application includes the following (all submitted through the online application process):
- Online application form
- Copy of student’s transcripts or report cards through the last semester (Including a minimum of the two preceding year’s grades and copies of any standardized testing.
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Current immunization record (Copy of student’s current immunization records and verification of Tdap, chickenpox vaccine, or MD documentation of disease)
- Three Character References (7th-12th grade only): Administrator, Math Teacher, English Teacher
- Student Essay (7th-12th grade only)