Capistrano Valley Christian Schools teaches evangelical Christian doctrines and values.
We believe in:
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world, witnessing His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible as the only inspired, authoritative, Word of God, equal in all parts without error.
- The one God, eternally existent (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) who created man by a direct, immediate act.
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of all people to life or damnation.