1. Prayer Ministry
Heather Arrigotti, Mandy Catto
The Prayer Ministry at CVCS serves the entire population of CVCS by covering CVCS in prayer, responding to prayer requests as well as the essential functions listed below.
Essential Functions and Events:
- Moms in Prayer Group at CVCS
- Weekly prayer meetings open to current and past CVCS moms.
- Women’s Bible Study
- National Day of Prayer
- IF: Gathering
2. Family Ministry
Tracy Griffin, Nikki Panduro, Kathy Swart, Bridgette Stewart
The Family Ministry at CVCS serves the entire population of CVCS by facilitating events that are for our students and their families.
- The FACE of PACE and Hospitality at the Registration Rally and Back to School Nights
- All School Welcome Back Coffee
- Grandparents’ and Special Friend Day
- Grab a Bite Night
- The Outlets at San Clemente Shopping Extravaganza
3. Student Ministry
Ashley Pharris, Amy Conzelman, Monika Jenkinson, Christina Cox, Taylor Merrick, Megan Miller, and Nikki Panduro
The Student Ministry at CVCS serves the student population of CVCS by facilitating the events listed below.
- Book Fair Support
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Christmas Gift Boutique
- Student Service Projects
- STEAM - Elementary Science Night
- Elementary School End of the Year Party
4. Teacher Ministry
Erin Brown, Jenny Bloyer
The Teacher Ministry at CVCS serves the faculty and staff population of CVCS by facilitating the events listed below.
- Room parent
- Teacher Kudos
- Staff and Faculty Christmas Event
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- End of Year Breakfast
- Basket of Blessings
5. Athletic Ministry
Tifani Strane, Debbie Discenzo, Samantha Martinez, Monika Jenkinson
The Athletic Ministry at CVCS serves the entire population of CVCS by facilitating the essential functions listed below.
- Sports Season Kick Off Celebrations
- Fall Sport Kick Off
- Winter Sports Kick Off
- Baseball Bash: Navy vs Cardinal Game
- Spirit Wear Store Promotions
6. Communications Ministry
Lindsey Foerster, Taylor Merrick
The Communications Ministry is focused on keeping a record/library of all PACE communications as well as an established timeline for these communications.
- Library in Google Drive
- Maintain Timeline for PACE Communications
- Monthly/bimonthly communications promoting events and recruiting volunteer help