Kids Club Summer Camp 2020 is Relaunching!
June 29 to August 7, 2020
We are very excited to announce the relaunch of Summer Camp starting June 29, 2020. We are open to all CVCS students ages 5-14 years old. Camp will be mostly on-site activities excluding an off-site Friday excursion.
- six, one-week sessions of camp
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily
- $250 weekly fee
WEEKLY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
• Mini Clubs: Cooking, Clay, Science, Sewing....and more!
• Daily enrichment activities
• Thursday mega water slides
• Friday off-campus excursions (within walking distance)
- June 29–July 2nd (camp will be closed on July 3rd, the prorated price for this week is $215) Happy Birthday America Theme
- July 6–10 Super Hero week
- July 13–17 Tidal Wave week
- July 20–24 Under the Sea
- July 27–31 Camping under the Stars
- August 3–7 Celebrate Summer
* Camp fees are all-inclusive of activities with the exception of lunches, snacks and water (needed daily, marked with students name) and Kona ice ($6.00 Tuesdays) and off-site treats on Friday. Campers will need to bring lunch, water, towels (for water and distancing), and sunblock daily. School is unable to furnish items and parents will be called to bring items needed.
For additional information please contact Marisa Sutherland, Email: email@example.com.
*To register click here https://form.jotform.com/CVCSEagles/kids-club-camp
* Calendar is subject to change due to added activities or weather. Minimum of seven registered to confirm week. Refunds will be issued if camp is cancelled by CVCS. There are no refunds for parent cancellation nor prorating of tuition due to missed days or illness.
All campers must submit a waiver form to participate: