The Eagles Kitchen Food Services
CVCS offers students a healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch meals prepared from scratch by our own full-time Executive Chef and culinary team. Breakfast is available for purchase during break (7th-12th grade) and lunch is available (all grades) via "walk-up service” to the kitchen counter during specified lunch periods. No pre-ordering is required! We can personalize a meal for your child if they have special dietary needs.
Breakfast BurritoFluffy scrambled eggs tossed together with cheesy goodness, crunchy potatoes, the perfect hint of seasonings and course BACON! We also fill them with breakfast sausage, carne asada, and full-on south of the border options! Get ‘em in either a half or whole size to satisfy any Eagle’s breakfast cravings!
Chicken Biscuit Sandwich
Yummy, crispy chicken breast meat nestled between the halves of a freshly baked buttermilk biscuit. This here is the wildest breakfast sandwich in the west!
Start your day off right with a traditional breakfast. Light and fluffy scrambled eggs, apple wood smoked bacon, country sausage patty, hash browns or country breakfast potatoes. Your choice! Pair that with a fresh, ice-cold orange juice or a piping hot specialty coffee drink and you are starting your day off with a recipe for success!
Crunchy Orange Chicken
Baked (never fried) to a crunchy golden brown these chunks of thigh and breast meat are tender and a delight to the senses! Truly a student body favorite here at CVCS this original recipe will leave you wanting more!
Bread bowls, good to the last crumb! We fill them with your favorite soups like potato cheese, beef chili, rustic tomato, or chicken noodle! Then you get to choose from a great topping bar to make the soup your own!
Chicken Fajita Bowl
South of the border—old world meets new! This festive bowl can either be made with greens or rice and your choice of all the toppings. Of course, there is our world famous Yucatan chicken and salsa!
Food Service Excellence
- We are passionate about serving your child healthy, delicious meals, with an occasional treat to prepare them to learn in the classroom! We can personalize a lunch program for your child if they have special dietary needs.
- We believe that food should be clean with as little to no preservatives, additives, or coloring. Whole foods are best, often locally sourced, organic often, and antibiotic-free.
- We develop and maintain strategic partnerships with broad line food suppliers and individual restaurants who are working today toward realizing a more sustainable world tomorrow. We also work with these partners hand-in-hand to ensure food safety and sanitation levels outlined by the CDC and all state and local food health organizations are maintained in the procurement and delivery process.
- Food should be nutrient-rich, delicious, made fresh daily, and savored at a table with family or friends.
- Hospitality is a gift that should be shared with those who dine with you. We strive to make your children feel safe, accepted and loved. The food we serve is a tool to show them the unconditional love of our Savior, Jesus!
- We strive to bring you a food service program with unparalleled customer service and great fare at a reasonable price.