Please join us. Your gift matters!
Gifts to the Eagles Annual Fund provide unrestricted resources that directly affect the quality of a Capistrano Valley Christian Schools education. Your gift ensures that CVCS continues to provide the best possible education for our students today and for future generations.
For the teacher who inspires, the coach who guides, the leader who ignites, and the servant who gives back, gifts of every size support the possibilities unleashed on our campus each day.
The 2023-2024 Eagles Annual Fund gap is $687,000.
With a goal of 100% family, faculty, staff, and board member participation.
- Why give to the Eagles Annual Fund?
- How can I make a gift to the Eagles Annual Fund?
- Why is participation so important?
- Will my gift make a difference?
- Will my gift be tax deductible?
- Will my company match my gift to CVCS?
- Where does my money go?
- Who gives to the Eagles Annual Fund?
- How can I make a stock transfer?
- Who should I contact with questions, need a giving receipt, or want to inquire about pledge payments?
GIVE ONLINE TODAY
Donate today to join the legacy of generous donors who have given their time, talents, and treasures for five decades.
MAIL A CHECK
Mail to the Office of Development at
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools
32032 Del Obispo St.
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675