High School Textbooks
Please use this link for the textbook list and ordering instructions.
High School Textbooks
Textbooks Purchasing Instructions
- Login to the FACTS Family Portal https://cap-ca.client.renweb.com/pw/ to view your student’s schedule (Student Information —> Schedules) and course list.
- View the textbook list to search for books required and their associated ISBN. Please use the ISBN number to ensure that you have the correct book and edition.
- Go to https://isbnsearch.org/ to search for online retailers selling the hard copies of the textbooks listed.
Students will be required to purchase several novels and/or plays during the school year. Because the teachers prefer certain editions, these books will be listed on each teacher's course syllabus. Students will receive that syllabus at the beginning of the school year.
There will be some textbooks purchased by the school, and our business office will collect the related fees. You will see the expected fees in green in the last column. Listed in red are all digital textbooks.
Digital textbooks and courses are web-based and can be purchased on one device and accessed on another later. You are welcome to purchase digital books once your student knows they will stay in that class. Teachers typically allow up to two weeks for students to get their textbooks without penalty to be sure they will remain in the class.
Instructions for purchasing from SAVVAS
- Enter in the school zip code, 92675
- Choose "Capistrano Valley Chrn School"
- Use the drop-down menu to select the course.
- Add item to cart and proceed to checkout.
Note that the student access code is not immediately emailed. The student access code will be emailed to the person making the purchase in two to five business days. If email is not received, alert your instructor (and provide the order number).
The online access is for one year and starts when the student activates the access code.
The following courses will use textbooks to be purchased using the link listed above:
- 110 GEO/WRLD: Geography and World Cultures
- 230 BIO: Biology
- 244 CONC PHY: Conceptual Physics
- 310 US HIS: US History
- 333 AP BIO: AP BIOLOGY