Skip To Main Content

Transcript Request

Current High School Students

To request an unofficial transcript, please email your request to

Seniors, Graduates, and Alumni

To request an official transcript, please use the Parchment Transcript Service. Parchment provides you with an easy, online ordering interface to send your official transcript directly to colleges.

Request Official Transcript  

For elementary or junior high students, please email your request to